Sunday 19 May 2013

Snakebites: Rank and File

Hello all,

Just a short post today, just to touch base and to show some WIP pictures of the first Mobs for the Snakebites, that have started to receive some paint. These are just models from the basic units, while I get used to painting Snakebites.



Really enjoying painting up the Grots, can't imagine the fun they must have had when they were sculpting them. The models are just full of character and really quirky. Now onto the proper Ladz. 



The first of the Ork Boyz, I wont lie, painting up about 100 of them is very much a daunting task, these photos also lead me on to a little question. Lots of these Ork Boyz have armour plates strapped to their backs and shoulders, the rest of the model I am quite confident with, however I am unsure as to how I should paint the armour plates, if anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated.


Every Mob needs a leader and who better to lead this Mob than the biggest hardest Ork around with the most brutal weapon he can find?

Lastly, a couple of pictures to show off the Ork Slavers for the Grot Mob and the Big Gunz Battery




No comments:

Post a Comment