Sunday 9 February 2014

Through the Valley of the Damned!

Evening ladies and Gents, just a small update for you today, showing that I have made a start on the White Scars Bike Squad for our tale of four gamers project this month... As I mentioned previously, I'm trying this one by painting these guys on the sprue to see if its better for White Scars, here's what I have so far...



The test model mounted on a his base, this was the first one I did separately to get a feel for what I was doing, and I have so say, he's come along quite nicely


Batch painting, slow and steady, but we're getting there...

Found an old commander sprue in my bitzbox, so I've made a start on the commander now, but all in due time right? 

If you've been reading this blog recently, you'll know this isn't the only thing that I'm painting up this month, here is my Duel Entry, slowly coming along, but hey, the end of the month is still a decent amount of time away so... Unfortunately I've hit a little bit of a roadblock, as GW have removed the Genesis Chapter pads from their webstore, and of course I haven't order the bits yet, so Tolemion is going to be a little more tricky, but here is where I'm at so...




I know, baby steps right... 

Lastly, I'm adding a poll to my blog, so if you do read this please take time to answer, very simply, I'm toying the idea of painting up the Sternguard Veteran's squad as a Deathwatch Team, seen as the rules fit perfectly with the Deathwatch Fluff, this would also provide a nice contrasting centre piece to the army and will give the opportunity to add some great character to the army, but i'm undecided, opinions on this would be greatly appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment