Tuesday 18 June 2013

Spider Squig, Spider Squig, Does whatever a Spider-Squig does

Hello all,

just a little post today, firstly to say I am back from Download Festival, where I spent five days in a muddy field, drinking and singing along to some awesome bands, even dislocating my knee on Saturday night failed to put a dampener on my spirits, and I spent the rest of the time rocking on with a makeshift crutch.

there is a reason that I am telling you this however, and that is that my productivity with my orks may dwindle for a little while as a result, this is due to my work station being a right state (as any self-respecting Mek-Boyz would be) and as such it makes it rather difficult to get in to do any modelling/painting.

secondly, I would like to thank everybody who has ever taken the time to stop by my Blog, I have now reached 5000 views, which I am very happy about, so a big thank you to all... anyway, on with the show right?

today I have some images for you of the continued work that is going on with the Arachnarok Spider/Battlewagon, so without further ado...

the framework as it currently stands
the combination of the kits was actually relatively simple, a bit of cutting and greenstuffing and the Orks had the stand well on the way...

A little bit of dakka...
So next up were the Ork Boyz armed with Big Shootas, to protect the spider as it marches into battle



and of course a driver...


Finally a photo to show where we currently are...


and for quick reference to the first post of the battlewagon:

http://waaaaaaagh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/building-better-feral-battlewagon.html


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment