Wednesday 20 March 2013

A Little Question

Okay so, just a small post today...

For my Snakebites I've hit a bit of a snag, which I would like you (yes you!) to help me with. I've knocked up a rough test model for you to have a look at and then I would like you to take two seconds to post your opinion, if it is not too much trouble...

Old Skool!

This boy don't like that gun nonsense
Should my bow armed snakebites be?

Standard Shoota Boyz, nice a boring right? but let's be honest here, bows aren't exactly the most 'special' of weapons

or...

In keeping with the snakebite theme, my Tankbustas are going to be modeled up as Big Game Hunters, responsible for hunting down all the Boars and Squiggoths and whatever else they may find in their native lands...

could I use this Boy to represent a Rokkit Launcha armed Tankbusta, the theory being they need to weaken the creature before capturing/killing it?

As you should be able to see there is a poll on the side of my blog, please select your view for me and feel free to leave a comment :)

Merci!


3 comments:

  1. I can dig the Tankbustas idea. I want to see some warheads on the ends of arrows. Like an Orky Rambo type deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tankbustas for definate.... according to my husband Carl

    ReplyDelete
  3. after both your comments and the poll, which was pretty much unused, Tankbustas it is... there will be a post coming with them in it soon...

    ReplyDelete