Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sons of Chigoris

Hello all,

so it's the fifteenth today, halfway through the month (thereabouts) so I thought I would post an update showing y'all how i'm getting on, work continues, frantically trying to get that bloody white right...


first up, some obligatory Group Shots, I really should put that marines head back on at some point...



Here are some close ups of the Free Hand I have been working on, I always feel with these kinds of things that less is more, and the only one I'm really not sure about is the Beakie Marine's helmet, I kinda feel that may be too much. Some of it is a bit wonky but that'll come with practice and patience (something you clearly need spades off with White Scars...

One of the things I've already grown to love about painting these however is the stark contrast of the colours, the combination of red, white and black really does stand out...



As you can see work has continued at a furious rate on the Attack Bike, still far from finished, needs much time spent on that tidy up process... 



Lastly the Razorback, who is still coming on, but all in good time right?

No comments:

Post a Comment