Sunday 23 December 2012

As The War Machine Keeps Turning

Is it so? Can it Be?

Yes another update... I was going to keep this back until after Christmas, and probably after it was all painted up, but... I really wanted to show this off.

Big Mek Gubbinz has been tinkering with those Bloody Deffkoptas
It wont lie, I may have 'borrowed' this idea from someone else on the internet, Burntcustard on the Dakka Dakka forums, but the idea just appealed to me and I knew I had to make my own...

This is in no means complete yet, I still need to add the weapons and probably a pair of wings, but I haven't gotten round to it yet...

Aces High!
Although, they are such small machines, they probably could get away without a pair of wings on the sides, but then where will I put their guns...

Obligatory Comparison Shot...

between the Grots and tinkering with the flyboyz I even found time to add a few more normal shoota boyz to my ranks...
Between the Grots and tinkering with the Flyboyz, I even found time to a few more shoota boyz to the ranks of the Deathskulls...

Lots of Dakka!
Oh and started working on Boar Boyz 6-10

'Into the Valley of Death rode the Six-Hundred'


No comments:

Post a Comment