Saturday 22 December 2012

It's a Grot's Life

Welcome back folks,

I know, I know, it's been a couple of weeks since the last post, my bad, something known as real-life has gotten in the way of me updating this thing (I know, how dare it!) what with it being Christmas and all, but ahhhh well!

that is not to say I haven't been busy, the Snakebite camp is teeming with little ankle biters, as I finally got round to building the mass that is the first Grot Unit in my army:
Don't make fun of the little people!
18 Grots with one Slaver, this unit is basically a cheap throw-away scoring unit, these guys are only 64 pts! I don't expect them to do much, except sit on an objective and hopefully not get shot, I'm under no illusions these guys will probably be going to ground for the most of the game, but if I can divert the enemies attention with the hordes of Ork's piling their way, I'm hoping they might bag the odd game or two

Obviously, because this is a Snakebite list, Grots will be rather common place. For starters, more of the little bastards will be manning these machines.

Ork's are the Pikies of the 40K universe, hence the 'acquired' IG missiles
the two model's above, from the Warhammer Orcs and Goblins range are going the snakebite's answer to Kannons, again another cheap and cheerful choice, they fit in with the fluff of the Snakebites and I'm hoping with a bit of luck these guys will be blowing chunks out of the enemy, quickly earning their points back...

Of course in higher point's limits there will be more units of these little critters running about, and no prizes for guessing how I am going to model the Lobbas (eventually)

No comments:

Post a Comment