Tuesday 15 January 2013

First Claw

Okay, So me and a couple of friends are looking to enter the Kill Team event up at Nottingham (the 30th of June event) and I've been pondering an idea, which I really hope I can do justice...

Artwork by Shane Cook, genuinely love this piece, really captures First Claw in my eyes


First Claw, 10th Company VIII Legion

Talos - Combi-Bolter, Power Sword)
Cyrion - Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon
Xarl - Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Two-Handed Chainsword (Power Fist)
Uzas - Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Chainaxe (Power Axe)
Mercutian - Heavy Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon
Variel - Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon

The Unit will have Veterans of the Long War, and Talos shall have the Gift of Mutation, which leaves me with 2 points, I was toying with the idea of giving them the mark of Tzeentch so they all had a 5+ invulnerable, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it...

In addition this tournament you are allowed to take 3 special rules:

Mercutian has Relentless
Xarl has Fleshbane
Uzas has Rage

I don't expect this army list to do well, to be honest, I'm sure it will have the crap kicked out of it, but... It's First Claw...

2 comments:

  1. As I recall Mark of Tzeentch only adds one to their invun, which would give them a 6+ invun not a 5+? Unless I've missed something?

    Also, liking your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vargna, I was believe going by the old rules, will definitely not be giving them the Mark of Tzeentch then, just not worth it...

    ReplyDelete